Directions >> car
- Children under 10 under parental guidance, free entry.
- No 1 day tickets. On saturday, you can buy tickets at the festival for 400 CZK.
- Wheelchair guides have free entry
- There will be enough of Toi toi facilities including 1 for people on a wheel chair.
- No entry with proffesional photo and video equipment. You may record on compact camera and phones
- Dogs may enter the festival only when owner has leash and cage at hand
- Parking - 100 CZK/car/whole weekend. Possible to leave and re-enter the area on the same ticket.
- Camping will consist of 2 zones - free zone and secure zone within a fence, which will be 30 CZK
- Secure zone entry will require special hand strip, which can be purchased for CZK 30 with valid festival ticket on the cashier.
- You must have a hand strip or ticket to enter the festival or camp area.
- Secure zone entry is under security service's watch, but we still recomend to use our depository for valuables
- You can store also bicycles in the depository
- In case you witness theft, please call security or local police - 974 471 760.
- No guns, no food no drinks may enter the festival gate
- You may carry PET bottle of water, there will be reservoir parked inside for free refill
- There will be 2 water reservoirs inside the area, they will be refilled, please use wisely.
- Respect the environment and clean up after your self
- Realbeat supports trash recycling and all plastic ware will be refundable
- There will be 5 types of colored trash bins in the place: yellow for plastic, blue for paper, green for glass, red for metals and black for anything else
- No fire in the festival areas, including parking and camps.
- There will be 1 'official' place with fire inside the festival area
- Fire department and medics are in service on the festival
- Contact info office in case of any problems.
- Enjoy the festival!